I've been tagged...Quirks!
Here are the rules: list 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 more people, tell who tagged you!! Aubree Dawn tagged me! So, here are my quirks...
1. If I am eating Skittles or M&M's I have to eat them in even numbers at a time. Not 1, or 3, but 2 to 4. Hmm. Weird.
2. If I am eating Skittles or M&M's I have to know what colors they are. I can't just blindly toss them into my mouth. Hmm. Even weirder.
3. If I see somebody touch the corner of their eyes to get the "eye boogers" then I must copycat them. I cannot help it. In fact, I have touched the corner of my eyes 4 times while typing this.
4. I wash my dishes before I will put them into the dishwasher. A waste of time you might think, but hey, this way they are clean and there is no nasty food stuck and dried to them when the cycle is over.
5. I hate any kind of food that lives in the water. Gross!
6. I have a really hard time giving away clothes and toys that my kids have outgrown. I always think, what if something happens and we can't buy them any other toys? I really need to get over this one!
I tag... anybody who feels like playing! :)
"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.
Nov 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't get rid of the toys... if it's junk and they won't use it in a year like a MCDonald toy...yeah..but we put a bucket or two away and rotate our toys out for the kids to play with and they totally love it... it's something "NEW" in a way... besides what if you have more kids... if it's a stuffed animal yeah.. they harbor germs... but the plastic expensive stuff... I hang on to them! I also take a lot of my stuff to second hand stores like "kid to kid or Once Upon A Child" they pay cash for stuff like that and I use the money to buy newer more age appropriate toys.
oh... for some reason my hubby's e-mail logged me into my blog.. this is heidi! ;)
Post a Comment