A CONVERSATION BETWEEN DAVE THE APPLIANCE GUY AND ME.
DAVE: HELLO, HOW CAN I HELP YOU.
ME: HI DAVE, I'D LIKE TO GET SOME PRICES ON WASHERS AND DRYERS.
DAVE: OK, I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT.
ME: I'D LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT STACKABLES IN PARTICULAR.
DAVE: BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, WILL COST $$$$ AND BLEH, BLEH, BLEH WILL COST $$$$.
ME: WHAT! DO YOU WISH ME TO THROW IN AN ARM AND LEG TOO?
DAVE: (CRICKETS)
ME: UM, OK, SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 24IN AND 27IN?
DAVE: COST, AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, CUBIC FEET.
ME: (CRICKETS)
DAVE: SO AMELIA, WHAT WILL YOU BE LAUNDERING?
ME: (OH MY GOSH DID HE REALLY JUST ASK ME THAT?!)
ME: SOME FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES, A CAR BATTERY, AND MY BABY.
DAVE: (MORE CRICKETS)
ME: DAVE, DID YOU REALLY JUST ASK ME WHAT I WILL BE LAUNDERING IN A WASHER AND DRYER?
DAVE: YES, I DID. I REALIZE NOW JUST HOW DUMB THAT SOUNDED. YOUR SARCASM IS NOT APPRECIATED, LOL.
ME: YA THINK?
"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.
Jan 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes people are just so smart.
I'm sorry, so FRIGGEN smart!
Dis was the most best thing I red all day!
Post a Comment