For Bethanie's 4th birthday, we took her to lunch at Guadalahonkies, had Grandpa and Grandma Tippetts over for birthday cake, icecream, and presents and then headed off to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Picture overload, but hey, I wanted to share Bethanie's day and some of our favorite pictures of her throughout her 4 years! Enjoy!
Looking for dinosaur bones.


Big Shark!



A day at the musuem.

Playing in the water and sand. What could be better?

Wo, big snail!

The Birthday Cake. Not the most creative, but it's just what Bethie wanted so there you go!

:) When she bent down to blow out the candles she got a little too close and it was "sooo hot up my nose!" she said.

Blowing out the candles.

The Birthday Princess!

Birthday lunch at Guadalahonkies.

Sooo tired after dance!

Trying to get inside the walker.

Mmmm. Chocolate Easter Bunny!

Teefies! (She calls herself a "Bamfire"!)

While learning how to sit, she started falling over just as I snapped the picture! Big Bird!

We love us some baby cheeks!

Bestest Friends!

He!He!Ha! She was soooo mad because mommy wouldn't pick her up right away! What? I wanted to see her crawl!

Sssh! The baby is sleeping!
2 comments:
Wow I really can't believe she is 4! Cute pics
Thanks so much for your thoughfulness. That made me cry but it means so much to me. Wow! I can't believe Bethanie is that old! She is so cute! Time does fly by so fast!
Post a Comment