"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Feb 28, 2009

sPrInG cLeAnInG!!

So, I am going stir crazy! I have never had spring fever like this! So, I decided that if there is anything in my home, at this point I don't really care what it is, but if I haven't touched or used it within at least the past 6-months than out it goes. I started on our office and dug up soooo many computer parts, wires, and odds and ends. (UM, Cameron, why are we saving all of this stuff again?) Anyhow, I came across an old memory card from our last digital camera and was just gonna toss it when I decided to check it on the off chance that there might be some pictures on it. So glad I checked! Enjoy!











2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

You look SO CUTE in pic #7. What a great smile! I heard this little thing that can help you when decluttering. You use 20% of what you have 80% of the time and 80% of what you have 20% or less. That's so true. Good luck with the de-junking.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Such priceless memories. They are so great, I bet your so glad you found them. I love looking back on photos I forgot about or haven't seen in a long time.

Total Pageviews