"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Mar 8, 2009

We have baby smiles, finally!

You may have noticed that in most pictures of Graysen, he doesn't smile. He gets too distracted by the red light that turns on just before the camera captures his picture, so in mostly all of the pictures we have of him, he's just staring at the camera all bug-eyed and goofy. But we still love every one of the photos!
Well, for some unexplained reason, he has finally decided that it is ok to share his adorable smile with the camera and with all of you. Yay, I'm sooo happy!








Um, I don't know why the last two photos are sideways, I can't get them to flip so just turn your head to the side to get the full effect. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how adorable! I love the big wide-open mouth smile :)

The Leonard Family said...

Amelia...he's sooo cute! I love how his eyes get all wide...so excited! :) You have such a cute fam! When's our playdate...next week, what ya up to? Let me know!
(Mon/Tues/Thurs..any of those work?)

Lacey said...

Darling! He is an absolute doll.

Total Pageviews