I hope you all had a great and enjoyable Easter!
Ours was great! We got to spend some time with Grandpa Gary and Grandma Alice that live in California! (It was great to see you two!) We also spent a lot of time with Cameron's side of the family. We made some adorably cute Easter Bunnies (I will have to post photos of them!) And ate lots of yummy food.
On Sunday we got to visit and have dinner with Grandpa Eli and Grandma Sharon at their home. A nice weekend!



Since it was freezing outside this year the Easter Bunny was required to hide his eggs inside. Kirsten and Bethanie didn't mind one bit! (They still checked outside just to make sure there were no eggs hidden out there!) He also left baskets stuffed full of Easter goodies!
Graysen was really excited too! He thought it was great watching is two older sisters running around the house like mad looking for Easter eggs.
I love all holidays so much! I love the excitement of getting everything ready for my kids and I LOVE the happiness and joy that is theirs! It is contagious!









And... Kirsten Leigh finally lost her first tooth! The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny got to come and visit on the same night! Kirsten thinks that she is pretty lucky for that. She wondered if the Tooth Fairy helped the Easter Bunny hide his eggs. Sure, Why Not?



No comments:
Post a Comment