Coraline
My sister Jamie and I took Kirsten and Bethanie out for a girls' night out tonight. We decided that it would be fun to go to the dollar theater and see Coraline. Kirsten & Bethanie were so excited to get to go to the movies with Aunt Jamie and mom. We get our sodas and a large buttery popcorn to share then head down the hall to the last theater. We pick out the perfect seats and get ready to enjoy a cute and fun-filled PG movie.
This movie was AWFUL!!! It was very disturbing to both my sister and myself. It showed an adult figure telling a little girl that they needed to cut her eyes out and replace them with buttons! It also showed two very old and very "blessed" women in pasties! WHAT!? Well, Bethanie started crying and asked if we could go home. You betcha chick!
DO NOT TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO SEE THIS MOVIE!
I REPEAT, DO NOT TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO SEE THIS MOVIE!
3 comments:
My niece was scared by that movie too. Now when you say pasties, I typed that into the google bar and it said pasties tassels. I sure hope that's not what you mean. That's awful!
Yeah, the commercials for it looked pretty disturbing! I think any of his movies are morbid aren't they? Sorry you had to find out how awful it was first hand. Thanks for the confirmation though.
Yes, Lyndzi, pasties cover up the nipples. Yum, I'm gonna be blunt on this one. Seriously though, I thought this movie would be cute like Corpse Bride and Monster House. Nope Nope, don't watch it. We walked out.
Post a Comment