"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Jun 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Cameron!

To Cameron.
I think these pictures say it all!
We love you, Happy Father's Day!
The family up in the canyon in Idaho.
Kirsten's first day of Kindergarten.
Graysen & Daddy.
(Even at such a young age, Graysen had such expressive facial expressions!)

Bethanie & Daddy @ Lagoon.
At Lagoon.
Silly Man!
I love this man!
Good lookin' woman!
Kirsten & Daddy 4th of July.
Daddy throwing Kirsten in the air.
Daddy was sleeping, so I threw the kids in with him. It didn't last long, if I remember.
Kisses!
Baby Bethanie.
Daddy and his most precious jewels. (This was when Mr. Graysen was at Primary Children's w/ rsv.)

No comments:

Total Pageviews