"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Aug 16, 2009

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's SUPER BABY!!!

So this morning Graysen was wondering around the house, aimlessly. He had found one of his tiny baby blankies and was toting it along with him, snuggly-ing it and sucking his thumb. Well, he kept on tripping over it, which of course made him cry. I felt so bad for him. So I tied it around his neck, and it looked like a cape! It was so funny, he immediately turned off his pathetic-i'm-so-sad-and-pitiful-song, and switched over to his i'm-so-neat-and-awsome song. He started walking around growling, and throwing his arms around. Seriously, funniest thing ever! So I grabbed a few pics and started recording. The instant the film was rolling, all he was interested in was watching himself, not doing the growly-arm-throwing act anymore.
Enjoy!






1 comment:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That is so darn cute! I can't believe he's old enough to understand what he's doing! We need to get together soon so I can see him all grown up. So sad I won't see you tomorrow!

Total Pageviews