"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Sep 12, 2009

Bethanie's 1st Day of Preschool

"I'm just a big girl now cuz' I get to go to school." -Bethie

So Bethanie started preschool! She was so excited to get to go. I mean, check out the smile on this kids face! She was so brave and just marched right up to Miss Margene and said, " MISS MARGENE!!! I'M HERE!!" Ok, so maybe she yelled it, but still, brave kid! She has watched as Kirsten went to preschool and kindergarten, so you can imagine her excitement!
I think she will do great this year. It will be good for her to interact with other kids her age.
Here are a few pics from that day. Enjoy!
Bethanie so excited for her first day!

Kirsten giving her big-sister hugs and big-sister advice like, not to be scared, and it's ok to cry.

"Would you quit taking pictures so we can just get inside?" -Bethie


She's so happy and excited to be at preschool.


Bye Bethie, have a great day and make good choices!


She's getting so big so fast.
Why does it have to go by so quickly?
*sigh*


No comments:

Total Pageviews