"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Oct 31, 2009

Bethanie's Preschool Halloween Parade

Here are a few pictures from Bethanie's Preschool Halloween Parade. She was so mad b/c once again, the kids laughed at her costume. Um, so maybe a clown was a bad idea? She looks like this evil scary clown baby, oh man, if only she'd have smiled just once! They sang some cute Halloween songs and then wandered around to show off their costumes.
One song they sang:

I'M A SCARY OLD WITCH WITH A HAT!
I RIDE ON MY BROOM WITH MY CAT!
MY CHIN IS POINTY AND MY SHOES ARE TOO,
YOU'D BETTER WATCH OUT OR I MIGHT SCARE YOU!
BOO!

And,

PUMPKIN, PUMPKIN ROUND AND FAT!
TURN INTO A JACK-O-LANTERN JUST LIKE THAT!

Sorry most, no, all of the photo's are blurry, I think I had the camera on the wrong setting. Enjoy!















1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

I already said this but I LOVE her clown costume. Why would kids laugh at her? That's no good. I love love love that huge tie. She's a doll!

Total Pageviews