So each year when Halloween creeps up, the girls know it's time to make Sugar Cookies!!! So here are some pictures of the girls' creations.
So excited to start!
Concentrating...
All done! Can I just finally eat them now?
Superb! Kirsten's hair! Ha! She comes home from school every day looking this frazzeled!
Me Hungry Baby!
MmmmMMMMMMMmmmm! (Literally the sound that was coming out of him!)
Cookies! Cookies! COOKIES!
Graysen collapsed in a sugar cookie coma.
(No babies were harmed in the making of Spooky Sugar Cookie Night!)













3 comments:
How fun! I think we are going to make some today too!!! Your kids are just so cute!
Oh yes, you most definately should! I have the yummiest recipe for sugar cookies and home-made frosting if you're interested!
those look so yummy. it must be Diane's recipe! everybody loves those. i think i'm going to have to make me some now, i just wish i had somebody to decorate them after i make and cut and bake...
Post a Comment