We took the kids out to Gardner Village on Monday before the big snowstorm! It was still freezing! We got them all dressed up in their Halloween costumes so we could get some nice pictures of them. Bethanie is a clown this year, and oh so adorable! A little boy laughed at her, Hello she's a clown, and it made her so sad. :( We had to explain to her that clowns are funny and it's ok to make people laugh if you're dressed up as one. Kirsten is a scarecrow and let me tell you how I stressed over her hat! But we got so many compliments on the darned thing, I won't be surprised if we see more scarecrows wandering around during Halloween next year! And then Graysen is a spider and he hates every second of it! After we froze our selves and walked around looking at all of the fabulous witches it was time to get something to eat and warm up. Olive Garden hit the spot. It was a fabulous evening out with the kids! I love this time of year!












4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love Beth's costume. That tie is hilarious. Your kids are so stinking cute.
Way too cute! Aren't just just the little crafter? Fabulous creative costumes! Great job!
They all look so darn cute! You did a great job with Kirsten's hat!
They are adorable love the costumes!
Post a Comment