Seriously, have you ever seen a boy with more 'war wounds' than my Graysen? These all happened on the same day too!! First, he lost his balance and hit his head on the computer desk, I panicked thinking that we'd be making an unexpected trip to the er, but it was mostly blood, and then a couple of hours later he hit his head on the bathtub. Oh, the joys of motherhood!
Here we have the famous laugh-cry. He's trying to be so big and brave.
Now I think he was annoyed that I was trying to take his picture instead of snuggling him. Or maybe he's mad at the Dora bandaid?
A couple of hours later showing off his big shiny purple bruise.
And again.
Let's hope this child lives to see the age of 2!
1 comment:
:( so little, so cute, but what a toughie! :)
Post a Comment