"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Apr 6, 2010

Disneyland Day 5

On this day we were spoiled with a special voucher that let us into Toon Town 1 hour earlier than the rest of the park visitors. We were able to see a special performance by the 'original' Disney characters and were even deamed Honorary Citizens of Toon Town, complete with a special button that the kids got to keep. After the performance, we were able to meet Pluto, Minnie, Donald was in too much of a hurry and then we waited for the mouse himself, Mickey! Now, I am not one to be over-dramatic about meeting famous folk, but when we got to see Mickey I felt just like a little girl again, I was pretty excited! And then while I took the girls on some rides Graysen and dad walked around to look at all of the cars.































Alice was 'very late' and so we didn't bother stopping her for a picture.

The Mad Hatter was neat. He really liked my 'hat' and said "You know, the best hats don't have to have brims!"

Have you ever seen a man-fit? Well, Cameron was throwing a pretty big one. I can't even remember about what, but I thought it was pretty funny and still do!












2 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

I REALLY want to go to DLand now! It looks like so much fun! Too bad Greysen wasn't liking it as much as the girls. Looks like he liked the cars though. Too bad he was sick!

April and JJ said...

I love your pictures! I am going to have to talk JJ into letting us stay at the DL Hotel next time we go. That looks so fun! I love the fireworks pictures.
Poor little Grayson looks so sick! I hope he is feeling better now.
I never thought your girls looked much alike, but they are sure starting to! I love the picture of them in front of the castle! Soooooo cute! BTW, Belle was the first princess Zack would even come close to. She must have a good vibe huh?

Total Pageviews