"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Apr 19, 2010

Disneyland Day 7

Ooops. I forgot to share these photos! :)
So the last day we went to breakfast at this yummy diner in Redondo Beach called Ruby's Diner. We went with Gary and Alice and it was so nice. It was warm and beautiful and a nice break from the hustle and bustle of Disneyland. When we got back to the hotel the kids took a nap and I packed up the suitecases. That evening we went to dinner and had some fabulous mexican food and then we watched the parade where the kids got to participate and do the conga and then we stayed for the fireworks. After that we were all pooped and tired and ready for bed. It was bitter sweet leaving, but we are most definately ready for another visit!





















1 comment:

April and JJ said...

hhhhhhh. . . That's the sound of me sighing with jealousy. Looks SO fun! Your kids are so cute!!! I have to admit, I like the scary Alice in Wonderland movie a little more now that I see your cute kids sporting the Hatter hat.

Total Pageviews