




















Mine. All mine. The day I graduated from preschool!
I wore my beautiful pink birthday princess dress.
My hair was done all nice.
I walked into that graduation room with my head held high.
I marched right up to Miss Margene and told her how much I love her,
and then I gave her a great big hug.
She is an amazing lady and I'm lucky I have her for a role model.
I got to stand with my school friends.
We got to tell our parents and families all about the Letter People.
What does the A say? Ah Ah Ah, Achoo!!!
What does the N say? Noisy Nose!
All the way down to:
What does the Z say? Zip! Zap! Zipper!
I sung a song about 5 little ducks, and 5 little speckled frogs sitting on a hollow log eating some most delicous bugs. Yum! Yum! Yum!
We showed off how we can count from 0-10 in espanol, and again from 10-0 blastoff! in English.
Man, I sure learned alot in preschool.
I can write all my letters, big and small, and I can count to 100 with a little bit of help.
Then Miss Margene gave us our preschool graduation certificates, and it wouldn't be a Miss Margene production if she didn't give us all our special turn to shine.
She told everybody in that room how proud she was of ME!
Bethanie Mae Coombs!
My smile could have been seen from space, that's how big and bright it was!
Then everybody clapped for me, and my family cheered and Woo-Hood! the loudest of all!
Dad and Mom and Kirsten and Graysen then took me out to lunch at my most favorite place of all.
Red Robbins!
I was sad to leave preschool, but oh boy, I can't wait to start Kindergarten!
It was my day, and it was special. Best day ever!
1 comment:
That is so fun!! She looked SO pretty in her pink dress!! I love the picture of her and her older sister!! They look like they are just the best of friends!! Congrats to Bethanie!!
Post a Comment