Over the weekend we took the kids out for the kind of fun that only October and Halloween time brings!
We met up with some friends and took the kids to the pumpkin patch.
Graysen found a perfect Graysen-sized pumpkin!
Bethie found her perfect pumpkin! Kirsten was just too busy running around to stop for a picture. :(
Just chillin' in the wagon.
Our cute kids.
Kirsten, Bethie, Graysen, Hannah, & Dylin.
I love this picture, look at all those cute posing kids!
Hannah, Kirsten, Bethie, Graysen, & Dylin.
After the pumpkin patch the kids were starving, just starving! So it was off to Johny Carino's for some yummy food!
Then we hit the Crazy Corn Maze. I just didn't take a lot of pictures. :( We were too busy chasing kids through the corn to keep track of them. I did manage to grabe these:
on the way to the corn maze. We got the kids some glow-stick wands for the maze. And then I snapped these:
while we were waiting to go through the haunted section. Oh well, I'll document w/ pictures better at the next Halloween fun spot we hit.
Love this time of year!










No comments:
Post a Comment