"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Jan 14, 2011

Christmas 2010

 Santa brought the girls a dollhouse.
 And he brought Graysen his very own train set.
 Stockings
 And more stockings.
 Opening 'The Big One' from mom and dad.
I taped it shut really good. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the end product, it was an American Girl sized bunkbed with jammies.

After a yummy breakfast, we headed over to Grandpa & Grandma Tippetts for more presents!



 I LOVE these 2 pictures of Bethanie and Kirsten. They each got a Tangled doll from the grandparents, and they were just a tad bit excited!

 Graysen got a train for his new trax.

 Getting ready to play the box game. It can get pretty intense.

The following day we drove through a blizzard to Grandma LaVonna's for dinner and more presesents!
 All the girls got Cabbage Patch Dolls.
 The boys got cars.
 Zach 'encouraging' Brooklynn to smile, I think she does a better job on her own!
 My cute boys!



 Melady & Zach
And cute little Brooklynn.

After that, we headed on up to Idaho so visit with my Dad and his wife Nancy.




 Yes, this is my husband. Making me proud since 2oo2.






Goofy Grinners.
We had a nice Christmas this year. We were able to do a lot of traveling and visiting, which is rare.

No comments:

Total Pageviews