"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Apr 13, 2011

Gosh! Golly! Gee! Look Who's Turning 3!

Since we are in the midst of our big move, I wanted to wish our little man an early birthday!
I can't believe you will be 3! It seems like we were just bringing you home from the hospital.
You are such an amazing kid, so funny, and so loving.
We are lucky that you are ours!
We love you so much Graysen!
 Newborn
 1 year
 2 years
3 years old (ok, not until April 17th, but close enough for now) (:

1 comment:

Lana said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Graysen!! I have a nephew named Greyson too!! The spelling is different though! This is my first time visiting your blog! I found it by way of the "Up for a Challenge" blog that you follow. I am a participant in the challenge, and am trying to get more active with fellow bloggers that are associated with that page. Anyway just thought I'd say hello, and when I saw the name Graysen I had to write something!! Have a great day!

Total Pageviews