So we took a trip to Idaho for the annual Caribou County Fair. Yee-haw!
Um, ya, we were here pretty much the ENTIRE night w/ Graysen, eventually the carnies just let him stay on, and on, and on...
Took a break to fly a space tuby thingy.
And it was pure magic when he got to ride the bikes and 'drive' his own.
Bethie and Chely
Kirsten and Dylan
Little Man!
Biker Bethie. Watch Out!
Aunt Teresa was kind enough to ride the rides w/ the kids. I think this picture is so cute!
We FINALLY talked daddy into going on a ride at the end of the night.
Saying goodbye to the grandparents.
Graysen fell asleep on the way home, man was he grouchy, even while sleeping!
It was so nice to get away from SLC for a visit. It was nice to see my family that we rarely get to see. It's weird to go 'home' and see that nothing changes much there, but it's kinda nice too. I ran into an old classmate and I said to her that the kids really love coming up for the fair. Then we just smiled and I said ok, I kinda like it too. It's pretty much ingrained into us from growing up 'Grace'. :)
2 comments:
K, I kinda like the fair too. :) Looks like you guys had so much fun. I loved the pic of grumpy Graysen. That's hilarious. Um...it looked like Cameron liked the ride too.
I feel the same way! I totally think it's growing up in a small town :) Too bad we were there different days!
Post a Comment