"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Oct 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze

Every year the kids, ok, and Cameron and I, really look forward to going to the pumpkin patch and a corn maze. This year we started out at the pumkin patch and spent a long time looking for the perfect pumpkin. We found it. :) We even had time to pose for a few pictures:












Then it was time for dinner. Where to? I dunno. What sounds good to you? I dunno. How about Arctic Circle? Ok, sounds good. Well, we just so happened to stumble upon the coolest one on the planet! (The one on 7800 So. and just east of Bangerter for any locals who want to check it out...) They had gone all out w/ their decorations, it was just like eating inside a spook alley. The kids each got the Square Pumpkin meals which included some pretty cool light up spiders. We all shared a yummy pumpkin pie milkshake. Then it was off to the corn maze!


We didn't get a map, so we kinda had to wing it through the maze this year. But it was a lot of fun, maybe even funner that way! We found all the numbers too, so woo!

Scary corn maze faces:




Then we stopped for some silly pictures at the end.



What a great tradition!



2 comments:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

That looks like so much fun :) Did you go to the corn maze off of 90th that's the only one I know of, we haven't went to one though.

Coombs Family said...

Yup, that's the one. Kids 4 and under are free. Thanksgiving Point has one too, Cornbelly's I think it's called. I've never been to that one though.

Total Pageviews