"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Nov 27, 2011

Wishing Kirsten a Happy 9th Birthday!

Yes, you read that right! 9 years old! I cannot believe how fast life moves. I still remember the day she was born, every detail is still so sharp and clear in my mind. I remember what the weather was like, I remember what I was thinking, I remember what I was feeling. She was such a tiny perfect beautiful baby, and she is growing up into such an amazing little person. I love that she is so smart, she loves learning about everything! I love how she helps Bethie and Graysen. She has such a big heart, she is always thinking of others. We love you Kirsten!

Here are a few pictures from her special birthday day. We took a train ride up to the Ogden train museum and had a fantastic time!






On the frontrunner train to Odgen.
























Ok, just kidding, there are waaaayyyy more pictures than I realized. :)

1 comment:

balesfamily said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love riding the front runner and playing on all the trains at Union Station :)

Total Pageviews