She won a pin and a certificate and also got to have her picture taken to be put in the yearbook. We are so very proud of our Kirsten! She's an amazing kid and we're so glad she's ours!
This is what her certificate said:
Mrs. Darby-Duffin's Builder Award for this month-- drum roll please --is Kirsten Coombs! Kirsten is an amazing student. She is gracious, kind, supportive, funny and caring. There are just not enough adjective to describe Kirsten. Most of all Kirsten is one of the most grateful young people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Not a day goes by that I don't hear from her, "Thank you for teaching us that song, Mrs. Darby-Duffin," or "Thank you for our smarty pants dinner conversation, Mrs. Darby-Duffin." Kirsten is super duper fantastic and she makes me glad that I am a teacher. Kirsten you should feel SOOO GOOOD!
As a parent, it is so rewarding to hear her teacher's tell us all about the nice things they notice from your kids. You always hope that they will be nice and respectful and basically a good kid while they're away from you. Kirsten, we love you!
1 comment:
What a cutie!! Good for her!! Tell her congrats! I bet you are one proud Momma! :)
Post a Comment