"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Apr 17, 2012

I came across this today...

and it really lifted my spirits. You know those days, and we all have them, when you just feel kinda down on yourself? Well, to Brother Brady from the Grace High School seminary class and to whomever was in that class, thank you for giving me a smile 12 or so years later. :)

I remember we all wrote down something positive/nice about each person who was in class with us. Then we turned them in and Bro. Brady Sister Peck, typed them up and gave them to us in an envelope. It was all very secretive so you didn't know who wrote what about you.

AMELIA LOFTHOUSE


  • is pretty and is really nice
  • she has a pretty face
  • good cheerleader
  • always has a smile
  • nice person
  • she has a good attitude towards life
  • very good cheerleader
  • good cheerleader
  • spiritual
  • nice person
  • good student
  • good flute player
  • friendly
  • is probably one of the kindest people in the school
  • stylin' dresser; good cheerleader
  • you are quiet, but warm. some people make others feel uncomfortable because they're quiet- you make people very comfortable
  • smart
  • good cheerleader
  • good cheerleader
  • great on cheerleading
  • cute smile and friendly
  • nice flute player
  • thank you for being a friend
  • nice clothes
  • she'll smile at you
  • very reverent
  • good cheerleader
  • good cheerleader
  • friendly
(I think all that said "good cheerleader" maybe didn't know me too well...) But it was still nice to read. I think I might give this idea to the kids' teachers at school...

Now, I could go for some seminary golf... Who's with me? 

1 comment:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

What a nice find! I love when I come across things like that from the past. You are/were (great cheerleader) all of those things.

Total Pageviews