"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Dec 17, 2008

Nutcracker 2008

Here are a few pictures of Kirsten and Bethanie from Nutcracker 2008. Kirsten was a Forest Farie this yeat and Bethanie was a Ballerina Bear. So cute and so fun. They both did great! If I can ever figure out how to upload a video, I will put their dances on.




4 comments:

Swain Family said...

Look how cute they are!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

I bet they had a lot of fun! They look adorable.

Bates Family said...

So cute!

Amelia said...

Your little girls look just like you at that age! In my opinion, Just absolutely adorable!

Total Pageviews