I can hear him "talking" but I couldn't find him.
I called out to him,"Graysen-baby! Where are you?"
Da!
Ma!Ma!
"Come here little guy."
I checked my room. No Graysen.
I checked the office. No Graysen.
I checked the family room. No Graysen.
I checked the girls' room. Graysen!
I began to laugh, histarically.
Bethanie had set him in her baby stroller.
She then buckeled him in.
Then she pushed a "desk" in front of him so she could teach him.
Then she left him.
Alone.
All alone.
And went and watched cartoons.
Graysen stayed put.
Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting.
Until Mom found him.
Seriously, I need to pay better attention!


2 comments:
I'm still laughing out loud!!! I can just picture Bethy doing that! What a funny girl, and a patient boy.
Don't worry! I have searched my house for the two rachels (one is a day care child) and couldn't find them anywhere. I checked the bedroom last (why is that the most fun place to play anyway?) and there they were, one sound asleep the other mostly gone. Truth be told it was JOHN who let them shut the door behind them so they couldn't get back out since I was out doing the afternoon school pick ups. It was pretty funny though. You just have to laugh!
Post a Comment