Today Kirsten started 1st grade at American Preparatory Academy.
She has been so excited, scared, and nervous for the past few weeks.
We purchased all of her school uniforms, shoes, socks, and bloomers.
When we got to the school this morning, what a mess of cars and parents!
Um, kinda unorganized, but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt as it's only the 1st day, right?
She gets to eat lunch at school, so she's pretty stoked about that.
I'm just worried she's going to get bored of a sack lunch every day,
so if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, I'm all ears!
Her teacher's name is Miss Layton.
L-L-L-A-Y! T-T-T-O-N! LAY-TON! LAAAAYTON!
And yes, I said that little cheer when we were introduced before I could stop myself.
Thanks old cheer coach from Layton...
When it was time to pick her up, it was an even bigger mess of cars than when we dropped her off!
I really hope they fix that soon, or it will be one big nightmare! N-I-G-H-T-MARE!
All in all, I think we've made the right decision for her to attend this charter school.
Here's to a great year!

Here is her lunch that she helped to pack. Complete with the smiley face sandwich that she requested about 2 months before school started! :)

Kirsten in her school uniform.

Dad, Graysen, Kirsten, and Bethanie.

Me, Graysen, Kirsten, and Bethanie.

Sitting in the auditorium among the mess of kids waiting for school to begin.
She has been so excited, scared, and nervous for the past few weeks.
We purchased all of her school uniforms, shoes, socks, and bloomers.
When we got to the school this morning, what a mess of cars and parents!
Um, kinda unorganized, but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt as it's only the 1st day, right?
She gets to eat lunch at school, so she's pretty stoked about that.
I'm just worried she's going to get bored of a sack lunch every day,
so if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, I'm all ears!
Her teacher's name is Miss Layton.
L-L-L-A-Y! T-T-T-O-N! LAY-TON! LAAAAYTON!
And yes, I said that little cheer when we were introduced before I could stop myself.
Thanks old cheer coach from Layton...
When it was time to pick her up, it was an even bigger mess of cars than when we dropped her off!
I really hope they fix that soon, or it will be one big nightmare! N-I-G-H-T-MARE!
All in all, I think we've made the right decision for her to attend this charter school.
Here's to a great year!

Here is her lunch that she helped to pack. Complete with the smiley face sandwich that she requested about 2 months before school started! :)

Kirsten in her school uniform.

Dad, Graysen, Kirsten, and Bethanie.

Me, Graysen, Kirsten, and Bethanie.

Sitting in the auditorium among the mess of kids waiting for school to begin.
1 comment:
I totally got that cheer in my head too! Cute little prepster!
Post a Comment