So Kirsten eats lunch at school.
Every Tuesday is a tuna-fish sandwich. (Gagg!)
I didn't say anything to Kirsten about my great dislike of tuna thinking that if she likes it great!
Well, I found out the other day that on Tuna Tuesday she won't eat her lunch.
I found this out because Kirsten let it slip that her friend Bailey loves Tuna Tuesday, so Kirsten will give her sandwich to her and goes without. (sigh)
When I asked Kirsten why she didn't tell me she didn't like the tuna on Tuna Tuesday she simply yelled "TUNA IS SO GROSS!" end quote.
LOL, I just laughed and told her she can take her own lunch on Tuna Tuesday.
So we needed to let her teacher know. The following is a re-creation of the letter we sent:
Hello!
Kirsten will be bringing her lunch from home on each Tuesday, aka Tuna Tuesday, from now on for the following reasons:
1) TUNA IS SO GROSS!!
2) She's been going w/out lunch on Tuna Tuesday.
Thank you.
Kirsten and Her Mom
Kirsten's teacher sent back a reply. The following is a re-creation of the letter she sent:
Hello!
LOL! LOL!
Thanks for making my day!
Kirsten's Teacher
It's always nice to make somebody laugh or smile at something so goofy! :D
Every Tuesday is a tuna-fish sandwich. (Gagg!)
I didn't say anything to Kirsten about my great dislike of tuna thinking that if she likes it great!
Well, I found out the other day that on Tuna Tuesday she won't eat her lunch.
I found this out because Kirsten let it slip that her friend Bailey loves Tuna Tuesday, so Kirsten will give her sandwich to her and goes without. (sigh)
When I asked Kirsten why she didn't tell me she didn't like the tuna on Tuna Tuesday she simply yelled "TUNA IS SO GROSS!" end quote.
LOL, I just laughed and told her she can take her own lunch on Tuna Tuesday.
So we needed to let her teacher know. The following is a re-creation of the letter we sent:
Hello!
Kirsten will be bringing her lunch from home on each Tuesday, aka Tuna Tuesday, from now on for the following reasons:
1) TUNA IS SO GROSS!!
2) She's been going w/out lunch on Tuna Tuesday.
Thank you.
Kirsten and Her Mom
Kirsten's teacher sent back a reply. The following is a re-creation of the letter she sent:
Hello!
LOL! LOL!
Thanks for making my day!
Kirsten's Teacher
It's always nice to make somebody laugh or smile at something so goofy! :D
2 comments:
Lol, i agree with Kirsten! Tuna Tuesday would be the pits. That girl's got her head on straight. :)
ewwww I agree tuna is GROSS! That is too funny
Post a Comment