We went to Barnes and Noble the other night. I seriously love Barnes and Noble! The site, the smell, and especially the books and books and books! I am most certain that I could spend an entire day in there just reading and sipping hot chocolate! Anyways, we were leaving and as we walked out the doors Kirsten stopped, turned around, sighed heavily, then said "I think I could live in there mom." Woop! Woop! My child has developed her parent's love for books!
My mom has a small puppy, and Bethanie said "Mom, look at Grandma's puppy, it's a chickawawa!" Um, she meant Chihuahua.
Today Bethanie asked me if I could take her to the dollar store so that she could pick out a birthday present to give to Kirsten that 'was just from her'. Sigh, on black Friday? So we walked around the family dollar store FOREVER while she browsed the goods. It was a toss-up between a Dora figurine and dress-up shoes. Dora won.
Graysen tries to say "What is it?" But it comes out sounding more like "Wasssssshit?"
Ha Ha! I love my babies and all of their personalities and individualism!
No comments:
Post a Comment