"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Nov 28, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Kirsten Leigh!

Kirsten,
Today you turned 7 years old. I am finding myself in denial. You're still a baby, just a tiny baby in my eyes. Yet at the same time, you're this beautiful, wonderful, smart, curious, silly little girl. Seven. Seven. It is so weird to me that you're 7. Where has the time gone? It seems like it was just yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital, that you were this tiny baby all wrapped up in pink. Pink everything! Kirsten Leigh, you bring so much happiness and joy to our everyday. You are so smart, so silly, and just so eager to learn. I'm excited to watch you continue growing and learning. You are a wonderful big sister. Bethanie idolizes you, she loves you so much. She misses you when you are away at school and is always so excited and happy when it's time to pick you up. And Graysen absolutely adores you. He loves having you pick him up, and he loves to share his hugs with you. How did we get so lucky to have you in our lives? You are getting so big so fast, it's kind of sad to me. But as I mentioned, I love watching you grow and learn and become this beautiful person.
We love you lots and lots! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Love Mom & Dad

I'm 7 years old today!

Kirsten and Bethanie

Many colorful markers to creat more beautiful one-of-a-kind works of art.


My very own pencil case stuffed full of sunglasses shaped erasers, fancy Tinker Bell pens, and other fantastic things.



Princess pencils to do my homework with and paint to create with.


Bethanie picked out this present all by herself. A ballerina Dora figurine.


Charley and the Chocolate Factory movie and theater candies to go along with it!


A birthday card and Borders gift card from Grandpa Gary and Grandma Alice.


I'm beautiful.

No, it's not Christmas, I'm just the lucky one who was born on Thanksgiving Day 7 years ago so I get to have my birthday presents set under the Christmas Tree!

Waiting to eat dinner at The Myan.

Bethanie got eaten by the giant snake!


I did too!

UNO from Grandpa Eli and Grandma Sharon.

Uh, more pencils and my very own pencil sharpener from G&G Tippetts.


Fancy new shoes to go with my Fancy new dress!

And... Bend-A-Roos!

My special request birthday cake that mom made for me! Triple Chocolate complete with Peanut Butter icing! Yum! Yum!

Happy Birthday to me!

Blowing out the candles on the mega-cupcake!



No comments:

Total Pageviews