What a Christmas our family was blessed with this year! We had agreed that this year would be humble and that it would be alright. Christmas isn't about how many gifts are under the tree anyways, right?
It was amazing to see how thoughtful so many of our wonderful family and friends thought of us this year! It was so humble to be on the receiving end, usually we are on the giving end.
So to all of those "Secret Santas" out there, and I'm sure you know who you are, thank you for being so thoughtful to our family this year! It's definately true that the Lord answers our prayers through other people being prompted. I hope that I can help to answer other's prayers.
We are looking foward to a brand new year! I wonder what 2010 will show us?
A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Christmas morning, the girls are excited to check out their stockings, but Graysen kept throwing his down. He'll figure it out next year.







2 comments:
looks like your cute family had a great christmas!!
cute little kids glad you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment