Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa!! We are so happy we were able to come to your fabulous birthday bash! It was wonderful to get to see you and Grandma (who is looking as beautiful as ever!!) and the rest of the family! You and Grandma looked so nice and we all loved seeing the photos of you two from the past. What a neat day it was!
It was a scary drive up there but we made it safely!
I am so glad you are my grandpa! Love you tons!
It was a scary drive up there but we made it safely!
I am so glad you are my grandpa! Love you tons!
Top: Uncle Denny, Aunt Denice, Aunt Merlin, Aunt Shauna, Mom, Nate standing in for Uncle Richard.
Bottom: Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Alice
Scary view of I15 through the windshield. Don't worry, I wasn't driving! ;)
I just thought the mountains looked so pretty and I snapped these pictures while we were driving w/ the window up. They didn't turn out too badly.




1 comment:
Wow crazy drive! Grandparents are great. You're lucky you still have some around. I have just adopted Jeff's grandparents as my own!
Post a Comment