"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Jun 16, 2011

A LYLAS Afternoon

Cooper, April's little one, and I.

 It's been a few years since my best friends ever and I have been able to get together w/ all of us there! It was such a great afternoon to eat, laugh, and catch up with eachother and to also watch our troup of babies play and get along so well together.

 Clara, Aubree's little one.

 Graysen

 Elsy, Lena's little one.

 Bethanie

 Graysen & Clara

 The 5 of us and our kids.

Me and my gorgeous friends.
Seriously, these girls are the best and I'm very lucky to have them as my friends.
(I just can't believe how many kids we've got between the 5 of us!)
Thanks Lena, for letting us all come to your house.
And thanks girls, for a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

I'm lucky to have all or you as my friends too! I love you all. Man I'm fat.

Total Pageviews