"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Jun 17, 2011

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

Gonna dance the night away! Ooo!
Ok, now that I've got that song stuck not only in my head, but all of yours as well I can continue with this post. :)
The girls had their spring dance recital a few weeks ago, here are some pictures and maybe a video or 2 if I can get them to upload. Enjoy!



Graysen found a fellow boy to hang out with wile at dance recital.
 It was really fun watching him run around w/ this kid.





Eating apples and wearing big hats back-stage while waiting for their turn to dance.





Don't you hate it when your flash won't work?
I seriously made these poor girls smile for 10 pictures before I gave up!





 Finale.
Something about Hands, hence all the colored gloves...

Kirsten & Bethie w/ Miss Margene.
What a neat lady!

I love that our girls get this opportunity to be in dance.
I love seeing them happy.
I love knowing that they are safe when they are there.
I am excited to watch them continue to grow.

Waah! The videos won't upload. :(


No comments:

Total Pageviews