"God's purpose for the artist is to inspire, to give us visions of ourselves that we might not see, to make us better than we would have been.The world is better for the arts and righteous artists in it. In the quest to achieve greatness in artistic pursuits--whether in painting, music,dance, drama, film, sculpture, or the written word--we should always seek first to achieve God's purposes." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things.

Aug 9, 2011

Home is the most important place in the world...

And for now, this is ours.
 The guest/kid's bathroom. We found the frogs and fell in love with them! Plus it's perfect b/c it goes for both a little boy and 2 girls. :)

 Graysen's bedroom. He had fun 'posing' for the pictures.

 The girl's room. Again, Graysen 'posing' for the picture.
 Our family room. Ahhh. It's nice and big.

 The dining room. Again, ahhhh! It's nice and big.
And the kitchen.

We are really loving living out here on the south end of the valley. It's quiet. We have an awesome view of the Draper Temple. And the best part? Nobody comes knocking on my door for every little thing!

4 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

So nice Millie! You're dining area is so much bigger than mine! It's really cute.

Lyndzi said...

I looks so cute! I'm glad you guys like it. Your kitchen table IS very nice.

Katie said...

You've decorated it so cute! And I love Grayson's little poses. What a ham! :)

Katie said...

Just realized I misspelled Graysen's name. GraysEN! GraysEN! I think I got it now. lol.

Total Pageviews